Saturday 30 August 2008

Gonna be MIA for a week

We are moving to a new flat so i will be gone for a week, my internet will be back on, on the 5th september (day b4 my b'day wooohoo lol
I will try and get some kits done while i am gone too.
If anyone applies to join my yahoo group and doesnt get accepted for a few days, its cause i wont have a internet connection - i wont be ignoring ya lol
I would also like to say thanks to everyone for all the lovely comments on my kits, iv read all the comments and am really gratefull... im well shocked at how many times my kits have been downloaded lol
Thanks so much guys and gals.
Cya in a week with some new kits
mwah!
Kerry
xxxx
P.S I NEVER wanna move again its tooooooooooooooooooooo stressfull lol

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hey Kerry! You have an awarding waiting for you on my blog! :)