Tuesday 24 February 2009

♥ Some Freebies ♥

Hiya!
Hope everyone is ok!
Iv been off work for a couple of days, i done my back in getting ready for work, i sat down on my bed and lent over to get something and i started getting really painfull spasms in my back and could just about walk afterwards! it was so painfull, i went to my docs and he said its an acute back strain and gave me some strong painkillers. So while iv been off i have been playing is PS and made these hearts and stars, i will be doing some more colours for the hearts too! Both the Stars and Hearts are bigger than shown in the preview and dont have drop shadows on them.


I hope you like them.
Hugs
Kerry


Download the Hearts HERE

Download The Stars HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

I just love your creations! Thank you for sharing!! :)